Thank you very much for your interest in Red Leaf Wellness. Unfortunately, we have no job openings at the moment. Please continue to check our website for future opportunities.
Posting Date: 16 March 2017 – FILLED
Job Type: Contract
We are looking to add a new contract acupuncturist to our team who shares our passion in wellness and holistic medicine and who would like to have the flexibility to determine their own ideal work hours/workdays.
- Beautiful and uniquely relaxing setting to work in.
- High volume of patients with one of Edmonton’s fastest growing and highly regarded acupuncture clinics.
- Well appointed treatment rooms.
- Robust technological infrastructure. We offer a fully paperless environment for all scheduling, patient communications, billing, and clinical documentation.
- Patient portal.
- Administrative support.
- Credentialing for major insurance companies.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative training with fellow senior practitioner.
- Lucrative fee splitting with high income potential.
- Active registration with the College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta (CAAA). Must be in good standing.
- Willing and interested in learning new therapeutic approaches.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Professional malpractice insurance.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Must have strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous acupuncture experience and/or allied healthcare experience.
- Existing patient panel.
- Experienced and/or certified in Functional Medicine.
- Experienced and/or certified in Sports Medicine.
- FABORM certified.
- Knowledge of medical documentation, insurance billing, and electronic health records.
If you are looking to step into a progressive, “turn-key” clinical environment and if this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you’re the best candidate for the position.