Position: Registered Physiotherapist
Job Type: Employee
We are a progressive, independently-owned, multidisciplinary wellness clinic located in Edmonton’s popular Glenora district and pride ourselves in a patient-centric, whole health care model. We believe the best care considers the individual’s needs first, blends eastern with western medicine, and incorporates insights and therapies from other allied health professionals. We are looking to add a new, experienced Registered Physiotherapist to our team who shares our passion in wellness and holistic medicine and who would like to have the flexibility to determine their own ideal work hours/workdays. We have an excellent team of Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists and know these disciplines well….adding Physiotherapy will be a new discipline for this team and a chance for you to help shape and grow this area of our practice. We think it’s an exciting opportunity for someone to get in on the ground level, leverage our existing patient panel, and have a leading hand in the evolution of their own work environment.
- Beautiful and uniquely relaxing setting to work in.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative training with experienced professionals.
- Patient referrals from our other health professionals in our busy, expanding practice.
- Marketing, online platforms, and website for your clients.
- Online scheduling, electronic health records, and direct billing.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Administrative support.
- Vacation pay, EI, and WCB.
- Registered and licensed to practice in the province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton (where applicable). Must be in good standing with PACA.
- 1-3 years of clinic experience delivering physiotherapy services.
- Willing and interested in learning new therapeutic approaches. An interest in continued lifelong learning and education.
- Motivated to work as part of a collaborative team of registered acupuncturists, massage therapists, and more.
- Able to work days, evenings and/or weekends.
- Up to date professional malpractice and liability insurance.
- Self-motivated, responsible, punctual, professional, and client-focused.
- Dedication to patient success.
- Current CPR certification.
- Communicate with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results.
- Evaluate clients to locate painful or tense areas of the body.
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient.
- Exercise independent judgement based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations.
- Comply with government physiotherapy regulations.
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure consistent level of care.
- Maintain proper documentation & charting in our practice management tool.
- Ensuring adequate clean laundry supplies.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment after each use.
- Responsible for maintaining general clinic cleanliness.
If you are looking to step into a progressive clinical environment and if this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining why you are the best candidate for the position.