Job Type: Employee
We are a progressive, independently-owned wellness clinic located in Edmonton’s popular Glenora and Old Strathcona districts. We offer acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and functional medicine services to our clients and pride ourselves in a patient-centric, whole health care model. We believe the best care considers the individual’s needs first, blends eastern with western medicine, and incorporates insights and therapies from other allied health professionals. We are looking to add an established acupuncturist (minimum 20 hours per week) to our team who shares our passion in wellness and holistic medicine and who would like to have the flexibility to determine their own ideal work hours/workdays. All applicants are welcome though we have particularly pronounced demand for pain management, sports medicine, and fertility as preferred practice areas.
- Beautiful and uniquely relaxing setting to work in.
- High volume of patients with one of Edmonton’s highly regarded acupuncture clinics.
- Well appointed treatment rooms.
- Robust technological infrastructure. We offer a fully paperless environment for all scheduling, patient communications, billing, and clinical documentation.
- Patient portal.
- Administrative support.
- Credentialing for major insurance companies.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative training with fellow senior practitioner.
- Lucrative fee splitting with high income potential.
- Active registration with the College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta (CAAA). Must be in good standing.
- Willing and interested in learning new therapeutic approaches.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Professional malpractice insurance.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Must have strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous acupuncture experience and/or allied healthcare experience.
- Existing patient panel.
- Experienced and/or certified in Functional Medicine.
- Experienced and/or certified in Sports Medicine.
- FABORM certified.
- Knowledge of medical documentation, insurance billing, and electronic health records.
If you are looking to step into a progressive, “turn-key” clinical environment and if this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to outlining why you are the best candidate for the position.