Career Opportunities for Amazing People
We are a progressive, independently-owned wellness clinic located in Edmonton’s popular Glenora district. We offer Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Massage Therapy, Nutrition, Reiki and other forms of natural therapies and rehabilitation medicine to our clients and pride ourselves in a patient-centric, whole heath care model. We believe the best care considers the individual’s needs first, blends eastern with western medicine, and incorporates insights and therapies from other allied health professionals. If you want to grow as a practitioner and are passionate about helping people to achieve optimal health, then you may be the right candidate to partner with us!
We have acupuncturists, massage therapists, manual osteopaths, holistic nutritionists, and more! But we also have world travellers, heros who don’t wear capes, music buffs, pet lovers, athletes, family people, happy people, and people who can see their environment from all manner of diverse lenses and backgrounds! You will find a friend here and we invite you to bring your friends with you too!
How do we create some of the best acupuncture jobs in Edmonton? Why are we consistently recognized for having the top massage therapists? We have a simple philosophy – hire the best clinicians, surround them with business supports so that they can focus on their patients, and provide industry leading compensation for top results! We want people to be recognized for their performance and see a chance to grow their careers with us.
Our Hiring Process:
- You somehow find or get sent this page. Perhaps it’s destiny?
- You read about us.
- We pique your interest and/or make you want to disprove our claims.
- You tell us you are interested either by emailing us, calling us, or writing a note on a colorful balloon and tying it to our door.
- We ask you to tell us more about yourself – yes we want the resume, yes we want the cover letter, but more importantly, we want to know where you see our team being able to support you in reaching your career goals.
- You meet the brass. Then you meet the team. You tell everyone how amazing your life has become. It’s everyone’s chance to verify all the truths about each other. More so, it’s a chance to find your home.
- Your friends come on over and you earn a sweet referral bonus – for each one!
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Again, of course you are happy. But shouldn’t you always be happier? Come in and check it out. Worse-case scenario you find out all the things we say are true (which you will) and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take our offer. Don’t be scared of change!
One More Thing:
Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job. If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you.
Position: Registered Acupuncturist, Physiotherapist, Massage Therapist and all others…..
Job Type: Employee
We are a progressive, independently-owned, multidisciplinary wellness clinic located in Edmonton’s popular Glenora district and pride ourselves in a patient-centric, whole health care model. We believe the best care considers the individual’s needs first, blends eastern with western medicine, and incorporates insights and therapies from other allied health professionals. We are looking to add several experienced clinicians to our team who will share our passion in wellness and holistic medicine and who would like to have the flexibility to determine their own ideal work hours/workdays. We have an excellent team and believe it’s an exciting opportunity for highly motivated clinicians to get in on the ground level, leverage our existing patient panel, and have a leading hand in the evolution of their own work environment.
- Beautiful and uniquely relaxing setting to work in.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative training with experienced professionals.
- Patient referrals from our other health professionals in our busy, expanding practice.
- Marketing, online platforms, and website for your clients.
- Online scheduling, electronic health records, and direct billing.
- Flexible schedule.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Administrative support.
- Vacation pay, EI, and WCB.
- Registered and licensed to practice in the province of Alberta and the City of Edmonton (where applicable). Must be in good standing with your applicable association.
- 1-3+ years of clinic experience.
- Willing and interested in learning new therapeutic approaches. An interest in continued lifelong learning and education.
- Motivated to work as part of a collaborative team of registered acupuncturists, massage therapists, and more.
- Able to work days, evenings and/or weekends.
- Up to date professional malpractice and liability insurance.
- Self-motivated, responsible, punctual, professional, and client-focused.
- Dedication to patient success.
- Current CPR certification.
- Communicate with clients about symptoms, medical history, and desired results.
- Clinically assess and evaluate patients.
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient.
- Exercise independent judgement based on experience to implement effective treatment combinations.
- Comply with applicable government regulations.
- Communicate and coordinate with patients’ physicians to ensure consistent level of care.
- Maintain proper documentation & charting in our practice management tool.
- Ensuring adequate clean laundry supplies.
- Responsible for cleaning equipment after each use.
- Responsible for maintaining general clinic cleanliness.
If you are looking to step into a progressive clinical environment and if this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume outlining why you are the best candidate for the position.