Our COVID-19 Protocols
Red Leaf Wellness takes the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff very seriously. We have implemented strict health and safety measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission, including having all staff comply with vaccination or testing protocols set forward within the Government of Alberta’s Restrictions Exemption Program.
Be sure to follow all local and provincial public health measures in effect. If you are feeling unwell or have been in close contact with someone who is sick, we ask that you please stay home.
- All staff must sanitize their hands upon entering the clinic
- All main points of contact are disinfected at the start of the day, and throughout the day between every point of contact.
- Face masks are required for all staff and patients.
- Patients are asked to text or call 780-633-7538 upon arrival and wait for a response from our team with instructions on when to enter. This keeps the number of people in the entry and waiting room to a minimum.
- Touchless temperatures are taken upon every person’s entry into the clinic.
- Patients must place personal belongings into a bin that is then taken into their treatment room to minimize contact between the clinic and outside belongings.
- Patients and practitioners must sanitize their hands when entering and leaving treatment rooms.
- Linens are changed between every patient. All lines are washed in hot water and cleaner.
- All contact surfaces are disinfected with AHS-approved clinical-grade disinfectant. This includes bins, point of sale system, counters, door handles, and coat hooks.
- All contact surfaces are disinfected again at the end of the workday. Then we have professional cleaners come in, in addition to our own regular sanitation measures.
We want to ensure our patients feel safe when continuing treatments. Your health and wellness are important, no matter where you are on your path. If there is anything holding you back, please do not hesitate to contact our team and let us know your concerns.