Our Talented Team
Below you will find our team members and their bios. You can filter the list by type of “Service” provided, or by area of “Specialization”.
Manuela creates a safe space for her clients to rest and restore. She supports the body through gentle Craniosacral touch to release held tensions and constrictions and to re-orient towards health. Bringing the system naturally back into balance and vitality.
Manuela has the gift to support her clients to come into a deeper relationship with their bodies and the Intelligence embedded in it. Her gentle approach to movement and healing touch invites relaxation, sensitivity, and energy flow. The modalities she works with; Qigong and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, deeply acknowledge our physical, mental, and emotional interconnections.
Manuela grew up in Germany where she received advanced training in Somatic Movement Therapy, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Dance, and Qigong. She taught rhythm and developmental movement classes, including workshops for early childhood educators, as well as Qigong and Somatic Movement Education for adults. Manuela knows the body from the inside out and is inspired by the healing effect of the methods she teaches. Her practice evolved over the years, blending movement skills with therapeutic techniques. These learnings have led to a more integrated, holistic approach where sensitive hands are used to discover and release nerve, tissue, and orthopedic movement restrictions and support healing from within.
- Somatic Movement Therapist (SMT), Moving On Center, Oakland, USA
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist (BCST), BodyIntelligence, Canada
- Qigong Instructor Certification (ASS Institute, Germany)
- Training in Continuum Movement (USA)
- Registered Massage Therapy – Presently a second year student (Reflexacademy, Sherwood Park)
- RBCST, Pacific Association of Craniosacral Therapists (PACT)