Red Leaf Wellness Mother’s Day 2017 Gift Basket Draw!
The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug! Second best is having your wellness needs taken care of by our skilled team here at Red Leaf Wellness. In honor of Mother’s Day this year we are giving away a gift basket sampling some of our best pampering products for moms. The retail value of all the included products is well over $150!
What are the entry rules?
- Your name will be entered in our draw once for every booked (and confirmed) new patient referral.
- Your referral must be the one to contact us and mention your name in order for you to qualify for entry. If you are pre-paying for the appointment on their behalf or purchasing a gift certificate for them we will automatically enter your name.
What’s in the gift basket?
- doTerra Protecting Shampoo with Wild Orange and Lime Essential Oil
- doterra Color Safe Smoothing Conditioner with Essential Oil Blend
- Earth Therapeutics Anti-Stress Massage Lotion
- doTerra Spa Body Wash
- doTerra Healing Hands Lotion with Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil
- Pacific Herbs PMS Relief Herb Packages
- and much, much more…
When is the gift basket draw date?
Join us for a live draw May 12, 2017 at noon MST on Facebook. Good luck to all!!!
About the Author
Tammy Lalonde is the Owner and Licensed Acupuncturist at Red Leaf Wellness in Edmonton, Alberta with expertise in female and maternal health matters. She is also a Critical Care Paramedic and has taken a lead role in treating many prehospital reproductive emergencies. Tammy earned both her Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Oriental Medicine from California’s prestigious South Baylo University and her diploma in Emergency Medical Technology (Paramedicine) from Augustana University. She holds active licensure with the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), the College of Acupuncture and Associates of Alberta (CAAA), the California Acupuncture Board and the Alberta College of Paramedics (ACP).