Posting Date: 16 March 2017 – FILLED
Job Type: Contract
We are looking to add a new contract acupuncturist to our team who shares our passion in wellness and holistic medicine and who would like to have the flexibility to determine their own ideal work hours/workdays.
- Beautiful and uniquely relaxing setting to work in.
- High volume of patients with one of Edmonton’s fastest growing and highly regarded acupuncture clinics.
- Well appointed treatment rooms.
- Robust technological infrastructure. We offer a fully paperless environment for all scheduling, patient communications, billing, and clinical documentation.
- Patient portal.
- Administrative support.
- Credentialing for major insurance companies.
- Knowledge sharing and collaborative training with fellow senior practitioner.
- Lucrative fee splitting with high income potential.
- Active registration with the College and Association of Acupuncturists of Alberta (CAAA). Must be in good standing.
- Willing and interested in learning new therapeutic approaches.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Professional malpractice insurance.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Must have strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Current CPR certification
- Previous acupuncture experience and/or allied healthcare experience.
- Existing patient panel.
- Experienced and/or certified in Functional Medicine.
- Experienced and/or certified in Sports Medicine.
- FABORM certified.
- Knowledge of medical documentation, insurance billing, and electronic health records.
If you are looking to step into a progressive, “turn-key” clinical environment and if this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com outlining why you’re the best candidate for the position.